Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Stamp of the Month


    Wow! I can't wait to get this stamp set! I have so many ideas for using this stamp, and very few of them include Valentine's. I can't wait to use them on some of my wedding photos with the Cashmere & Smokey Plum marker sets. Do you know how hard it is to find stuff with brown and purple roses? It's also going to be really pretty on some of my heritage photos. Oh, and I have some beautiful photos of Laurie Jayne, my niece, from last Easter. Now don't think I'm forgetting about the hubby... I'm not.. LOL I think I might make him a Valentine's card with some of the Dakota Paper Packet, Hemp, and Burlap Ribbon to give this stamp set a nice masculine look...
       In January, when you place an order of $50.00 or more in Close To My Heart products, you get the D-size Stamp of the Month, Happy Valentine's, for only $5.00. You can also purchase Happy Valentine's for the full retail price of $17.95 with no minimum purchase required. Remember, Happy Valentine's is available for this month only.
       Check out my site below, or click on the shopping cart on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment